TrustedQA’s Government Services Division provides the highest quality of expertise to solve your toughest IV&V/QA/CM Testing challenges. Our ability to understand your technical environment and provide the expertise you need to solve your toughest problems is unmatched. From one testing resource to an entire team, you can count on TrustedQA to deliver.
Our experience spans the past and current landscape of technology and systems for government agencies, such as: Combat, Military, Aeronautical, Mission, Command and Control, Civilian, ERP, CRM, Billing, Procurement, Financial, Medical, Healthcare, Government, Web, Client/Server, Scientific, Communications, Wireless, Real-Time Embedded, etc.
TrustedQA Government Services are offered on customer premises or via our fully equipped and cleared test lab facilities located in Reston, Virginia.
TrustedQA is a WOMAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS (WOSB) and meets the size standards of a small business as defined in the FAR.
Our NAICS codes are:
Listed below is a partial menu of services we offer our clients. Please contact us for more info.
- Independent Verification and Validation – IV&V
- All levels of software testing (Black/White Box, Unit, Integration, Acceptance, etc.)
- Information Assurance
- Certification & Accreditation
- Malware Testing
- Usability Testing
- Functional and Acceptance Testing
- Platform Compatibility Testing
- Performance (Load and Scalability) Testing
- Test Plan and Test Case development
- Test Execution, Test Reporting and Problem/Defect Tracking
- Software Quality Assurance Audits and Assessments
- Development of QA Processes and Procedures
- IEEE, SEI CMMI, RUP and military quality standards
- Test Automation (Test tool script development, support, training, etc.); Support across a variety of COTS and Open Source Tools
- Configuration Management, Release Management, Data Management
- Test Data Generation
- HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley Testing
- Section 508 Accessibility Testing
- Independent Security Audits and Assessments
- Independent testing of off-shore developed software testing