1. I need temporary staffing support to assist in getting my products tested and released on schedule? How can TrustedQA help?
A. TrustedQA has over 25 years of providing temporary staffing solutions to augment your existing staff. We pride ourselves on our ability to thoroughly understand your requirements and quickly identify the most qualified personnel to meet your needs (usually within 24-72 hours).
2. Are TrustedQA staff available on a contract to hire basis? What would be some advantages to hiring this way?
A. TrustedQA can provide staffing support on a contract to permanent basis. There are proven benefits for customers that work with TrustedQA on contract to hire. These include the elimination of initial placement fees, and the ability of employee and employer to evaluate position fit prior to joining full time.
Please Contact us for details.
3. My internal Human Resources employees are responsible for hiring people – so, why should I engage with TrustedQA?
A. Highly skilled technical resources today with skills in Agile development, DevOps, Continuous Integration, QA and test automation are in high demand and can be challenging to identify and retain. Often, only relying on careers pages, job posting boards, and LinkedIn will not work. Partnering with TrustedQA grants you access to a network built over 25 years. We are happy to work with your internal staff. For temporary Surge Testing, we are able to get resources started with minimal notice and complete assigned tasks within your time constraints.
4. What differentiates TrustedQA from other IT Consulting/Staff Aug & Software Testing Solution providers?
A. Our focus. For over 25 years we have remained dedicated to our area of focus and truly understand the needs and pains of an organizations QA/Test group. We are not an “end all, be all” solutions provider, nor do we claim to be. We focus only on what we do best.
5. Do you provide automated test tool implementation and training?
A. Yes! First, we acknowledge that it is not possible to automate all testing. Success in test automation requires careful planning and design. We can help you create an automation plan that helps you define your goals for automation and identify tests to automate, helping you create automated tests that are reusable and maintainable. With the vast selection of sophisticated open source and COTS products on the market, many that require programming skills and intense effort to master, we can help you evaluate tools and fit to your platforms and technology
6. Why would I engage with TrustedQA when I can get the same support at a 1/3 of the cost oversees?
A. The initial cost savings of a potential off-shore engagement are hard to ignore. However, we’ve discovered that organizations that are serious about quality that engage with off-shore solutions typically face a number or challenges, which may include geographic and cultural differences between domestic and offshore teams. And although not all off-shore engagements fail, we often hear from customers about a lack of visibility into day-to-day work, lack of competent leadership and points-of-contact, and system access problems to onshore servers and applications, which leads to unexpected hidden costs. When looking at off-shore pricing holistically, the cost savings, and more importantly, quality, may not be as substantial as what is initially proposed.
7. I need some extra assistance for a project – but it’s government work and a clearance is required – can TrustedQA help?
A. Yes, supplying qualified, cleared, temporary help to government contractors is a significant part of our business.
8. What are your rates?
A. Describe your project / position to us, and allow us to provide an industry competitive rate. If we can’t deliver in a cost-effective manner, we’ll tell you so. Important considerations include:
- Where do you need the work performed? TrustedQA is able to provide staff on client premises, and at our lab spaces located in Reston, VA
- What are your timeframes?
- Are you using any test tools for this particular effort? If an automated testing solution is something you’d be interested in exploring with TrustedQA, we may be able to build one for you.
- Are you providing a Lead to oversee the effort, or would you prefer TrustedQA provide one?
A successful engagement always starts with clear and concise communication! Contact TrustedQA for an initial discussion to see how we can assist you in delivering secure and bug free products to industry.