Certification & Accreditation (C&A)
Information Assurance (IA)
To help secure information systems within the Federal government,
critical infrastructure of the United States, TrustedQA uses established
standardized assessment methods and procedures to assess the security
controls in federal information systems.
- C&A Certification & Accreditation Assessments...
- Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E)...
Our C&A processes will determine if security controls are
implemented correctly, operating as intended, and producing the desired
with respect to meeting the security requirements of the agency.
TrustedQA C&A assessments take
into consideration the entire system, network, and application
lifecycle from a security standpoint. In short, the C&A process is
a manual audit of policies, procedures, controls, and contingency
The employment of standard assessment methods and procedures promotes
more consistent, comparable, and repeatable security assessments.
TrustedQA will also develop specific C&A test and evaluation
procedures and methods for unique and non-standard environments.
For those systems that exhibit security vulnerabilities, TrustedQA will
produce recommendations for bringing the appropriate security controls
The outcome of the C&A process is to put
together a collection of documents that describe the security posture
of the systems, an evaluation of the risks, and recommendations for
correcting deficiencies. It is what's known as a Certification Package.
Our skilled and experienced C&A Assessment Teams can help
in many areas, including:
TrustedQA Government Services are offered on customer premises or via
our test lab facilities located in Reston,
- Regulatory Compliance (FISMA, OMB Circular A-130 III, FIPS 199)
- Certification and Accreditation (NIST SP 800-37, DIACAP, DCID 6/3, ISO 27002 -
- Risk Assessments, System Security Plans (NIST SP 800-53, SP 800-26, SP 800-18)
- DIACAP DoD IA C&A Process, DCID 6/3
- Business Continuity and IT Systems
Contingency Plans (NIST SP 800-34)
- Security Control Assessments (SCA) and Security Test & Evaluation (ST&E)
- Physical Security Assessments, Disaster Recovery Plans and Testing, COOP Plans
TrustedQA is a WOMAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS and meets
the small business size standards as defined in the FAR. Our
NAICS codes are:
541330, 541380, 541511, 541512,
541513, 541519, 541611, 541618, 541690, 443120, 519190