“Sure, let’s just automate everything to cut down on time-to-test and increase quality”, right??
Not always the case…and when automation does make sense, it’s rarely feasible and/or beneficial to automate everything. Creating a Test Automation Strategy to fit your environment and implementing the framework can be a daunting challenge; however if done properly a Test Automation approach can provide substantial time, cost and resource savings while also increasing the quality of your software.
TrustedQA can help increase efficiency and coverage of your software testing by incorporating repeatable automated tests, created by some of the industry’s top experts. Automated software testing is often thought to be too expensive, too difficult, and/or too time consuming for smaller to mid-size companies to implement. However, TrustedQA’s automated software testing can reduce the time to run repetitive tests from days to hours, and are affordable and powerful enough whereby single Developer shops or Fortune 500 organizations can reap the benefits.
The time and cost savings of having repeatable software test automation could be enormous. When code is modified or changed, tests are typically repeated for each release, on many operating systems and hardware configurations. Manually repeating these tests is costly and time consuming! But once automated tests are created, they can be run over and over again at no additional cost, much faster than manual tests, and in many cases reducing the time to run tests from days to hours.
TrustedQA’s automated software testing has been proven to execute thousands of different complex test cases during test runs and providing coverage that is impossible with manual tests.
Software Development Engineer’s in Test (SDET’s)
Our key differentiator when it comes to test automation is our unparalleled ability to provide Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) resources. As the popularity of open-source technologies and iterative software development methodologies began to rapidly increase in the last decade, we quickly discovered the necessity to identify software development and programming skillsets in order for QA organizations to be effective. TrustedQA has experience sourcing and retaining talented Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) resources from a large network of highly qualified Test Automation resources.
Functional Automated System Test using Continuous Automated Regression (FAST CAR) Framework
FAST CAR is a proprietary automation framework designed to give the end-user maximum flexibility, regardless of programming experience, to develop an automated regression test suite that look and feel like manual tests. The FAST CAR Framework can be entirely hosted and managed (including the use of TQA’s HP UFT/ALM licenses) via TQA’s test lab environment. If your organization is currently utilizing HP tool licenses, the FAST CAR Framework can be integrated into your environment.
When hosted in the TQA lab, the FAST CAR Framework includes the HP UFT/ALM tools, test environment/infrastructure and our Lead Automation Engineer all at very cost competitive time & materials (T&M) hourly rate.
No commitment on your end needed for HP licensing and infrastructure cost!!
- Capable of automating at least 50% of web based applications right out of the box
- Object oriented approach to development requires very little maintenance between releases
- Object Driven: Drag and drop capability for creating automated tests on-the-fly. Standard web objects such as edit fields, drop down lists, buttons, etc. are already developed and pre-packaged to support any web based application. Simply drag and drop the web objects as steps in a test case as you would navigate the web application.
- Process Driven: Create test cases as test flows to leverage re-use for other automated test cases.
- Supports building automated tests very early in the development life cycle
- Cross Browser/OS/Platform support using VMware infrastructure
- Achieves quick turn-around in results by executing tests in parallel on several machines
- Powered by HP Unified Functional Testing (formerly QuickTest Pro) integrated with HP Application Lifecycle
This short video demonstrates how simple it is to setup and use FastCar.
See how TrustedQA customers such as the Department of Defense save money, increase productivity, and benefit from more innovative, efficient, and effective use of FAST manpower. Let us build a demo for your system right now at no cost to you.
Please email us today at Sales@TrustedQA.com for more information on TrustedQA’s FAST framework. We look forward to supporting all your testing needs.